About Me

My photo
Encounters with Hungarian

Followers

2010-01-31

up and running

the inet is back a miracle? there is some explanation somewhere-- my ignorance? my inexperience? both? neither, just a reconne tion at a back office. still i rejoyce.

and am listening to real music for a change thank you anne trolard and then JVC and thank the Photo Mall salespeson in Tatabanya who spoke enough german to really help me out yesterday.
but i screwed up and got keyboard with pin plug not usb so have to go back to exchange it--not his fault mine i bought it at another store

saw avatar yestery in hungarian no engl subtitles. read plot summary online first and was fine. sort of like the opera, you know the story and the music tells you everything else. here it was the images, very convincing, only fakish part for me was the TOO TOO luminous nature of the planet and the choreographed worship scenes...

No comments:

Post a Comment