About Me

My photo
Encounters with Hungarian

Followers

2010-01-06

Minor accomplishments

Found the power of attorney stuck under the real estate agreement.
Moved chairs and lamps into the storage room under the front porch.
Adjusted items on storage shelf; now the old tv and the speakers are well positioned off the floor.
Made contacts regarding the housing code violations and how to fix them.
Threw away old food in the fridge.
Was nice to the cats.
For a change.
Went to airport to meet Mer, had a chance to visit while we waited for her bag to arrive.
Got the official reading of my TB test at the clinic (negative) and convinced them to put an official looking stamp on the form so that it will look convincing to the folks that need convincing.
There is more. It helps that the cortisone shot in my left knee is keeping me out of pain (mostly) and allowing me to build strength back up in my upper leg.
Oh, yes, also updated the funeral instructions. Cremation, ashes in the Cathedral, eucharist with good wine and good bread, poems by Hopkins, no creed, no pie in the sky stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment