About Me

My photo
Encounters with Hungarian

Followers

2009-12-28

The wallet is back

Now for the pair of shoes. Hope rebounds. Well, there is one other thing. The basket that holds the coffee filters, the one with the fine mesh. Missing since sometime last week. Those two are minor worries. Now I have to figure out if the newest round of security measures will flub up my travel from STL to ORD to FRA to BUD. I tried to put a good time cushion in at both Chicago and Frankfurt, but one never knows. Not looking forward to being trapped in Chicago. Or Frankfurt, for that matter.

But it's too early to start fretting. Right now I'm just working on the laundry (clean and stash) and slowly chipping away at the stuff that needs to get stowed away--papers, books, cd's, stereo, tv, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment