About Me

My photo
Encounters with Hungarian

Followers

2009-12-29

Always frustrating

Dealing with local government. I got cited for some code violations a while ago, which I have been busy correcting. Repaired the driveway, put in a handrail for the stairs going down from the front porch, sealed in my garage so that the items i had in there were no longer visible. Inspection was supposed to be this morning. It is now 2:40 PM, and no one has shown up yet. I bet they are going to claim that they appeared first thing this morning. Hah. I was here from 8:15 on, and have not heard a thing--no knock, no doorbell. And I can hear the doorbell from downstairs with no difficulty at all.

Same thing happened last time, people just don't ring doorbells. They knock (softly) and go away.
Dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment